Went and had my hair done yesterday. Sis tagged along. Just the two of us. Two hours, confined in a stroller. It was fun. Ha!Ha!

Dr. visit this am...return of the cast.
Only three weeks this time. (easy for them to say. A 5 year old with a cast for any amount of time is an eternity, much less when it is getting warmer) Told them he didn't need a walking shoe because I had the one from last time. Well, I did have at least. Searched & searched. Hmmm....he says, I think sissy got it and hid it in her room. (knowing I wouldn't go in there because she was sleeping) after we turned the house upside down he admitted he took it & just can't remember what he did with it. Got sent to his room for telling a lie but as I walked past the stairs he was laying on them with his head down. When I asked what he was doing he said, "praying, duh". He's lucky he's so stinkin' cute. I think I might have found a shoe at a medical equipment supplier. We will go check it out anyway. If not, life will be very difficult the next 3 weeks. Doc warned that if that red got even a little damp it would stain anything it came in contact with. great.

Last night's tball. He did a good job. Played second base and stopped a ball and got an out.

Project for this weekend: assemble chairs. Scary that the boxes are so small. I take it to mean there is nothing about them that is already put together?! And SW, not sure how you do it. I am a terrible "boss" for myself. Cannot manage time at all. Have a case on my desk that has been there a few days & haven't even opened the envelope. Will think about it sometime...maybe ;)
Oh no the return of the cast!!
ReplyDelete