Friday, April 23, 2010

TGIF

ok, so sister has my allergies. Called MD yesterday & he said to try Benadryl first before he prescribed anything. She hadn't ever taken it (& I can't give a new med before I put her to bed or I won't sleep) so I tried it early in the day. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT! She was like a ping pong ball. Bouncing off the walls & in to everything! She kept pulling her hair down so she looked like a wild woman too.
This was in a matter of about 2 minutes.

She finally dozed off for about 30 minutes so we could make it through the 3rd grade PTO program. However, Speck would have been just as content to stay home. He did not want to go. But I think he had a good time goofing around with his buddies afterward.
So sweet...for now ;)
Handsome boys. Too grown up. 4th grade, really? :(
MIL was in NWA working so she drove down. Hubby was in LA so it was just us. Hmmm...
When hubby is gone the boys like to sleep in my room. Usually one is on the floor on a palet and one in the bed with me. They had a hard time winding down & got in some trouble for fighting (who? my kids? no way!) so I turned off the TV. When I went to check on them I found Speck on top of the pillows in the floor. Guess little man won out. He was sprawled in the middle of the bed sound asleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment