
The start of a great night out with girlfriends...lead to dinner @ Olive Garden & a "fashion show" of dresses (as it was prom somewhere)

And with a few minutes to spare before the movie, a stop to purchase some "safety equipment" for an unnamed baseball player. It required some thought...

and discussion...but a decision was finally reached!

On the way out we got a little demo on how to use a kettle ball ( & it works...you should see her arms!)
Then it was off to the LATE movie. It was already an hour past my bedtime before it even started!! Got home about 12:30 am, & hubby didn't even know I was in bed. A little scary :)
After church sis passed out and I laid down to watch TV...& woke up 3 hours later. Think thats a sign I am too old to stay out that late? Probably, but it sure was fun!!
Those pictures are PRICELESS!!!!! I am laughing so hard! Me & Heather!! What a hoot!
ReplyDeleteLook at me! Yikes!
ReplyDelete