Well, as it turns out, 32 oz of gatorade a day is safe. Who knew?! Dr. said she was the picture of health, except being mildly anemic, which we can fix with a vitamin. Poor baby had to have blood drawn, and I have said before, I don't even go for their vaccinations, so I'm not sure who was traumatized more. You would have thought her cup of grape G2 this morning was the best thing ever. Completely empty in a matter of minutes. She has had more wet diapers since she got up today than she had in the last 3 :) Pretty sure her dr thinks I am NUTS. Gotta love him though, he was my pediatrician when I was her age. Still kind of "old school". Praying for TH and her grandpa and poor little EC. Hope all is better soon.
So glad Em is better. Thank you for your prayers. I really do appreciate it! I know I could feel them surrounding me today.
ReplyDelete