The day did not start off well. I was informed, in no uncertain terms, that I am just plain mean. I made them have pictures taken last night, instead of letting them play, and I made them wear seatbelts in the car on the way to school. Can you imagine? Where is DHS when you need them?! After I was through torturing them, sis and I went to wally world. I found these cute dishes on sale for 1/2 price. $5.00 per place setting. I had been eyeing them but wasn't going to do it til I saw the "rollback" (ha! ha!) And I almost waited too long, there might have been enough in yellow, but green was already gone so we went with orange. I bought some blue ones last year @ Target but didn't get the whole set because I waited too long then and it was driving hubby nuts to just have "pieces". I'm sure he'll be excited. I also saw a cute "bistro" set that would go great on my patio. Wonder if I can get it home and together before 5?!
These are so cute! I seen them too. I missed the "rollback". . . You know what I realized the other day (I know everyone else knows this~but I am waaaay slow), a "rollback" is temporary! Not a permanent ROLLBACK. Like a ROLLBACK that rolls back UP!! So basically just a fancy name for SALE! Wal-Mart please! Roll it back, and let it die!!!!! Geez, we are trying to save a buck for longer than a week!
ReplyDeleteOkay enough!
I am super glad you got the dishes! Enjoy!!