Thursday, April 15, 2010

I knew I wasn't ready

But had no idea how "unready" I reallly was. We went for little man's physical and shots today to get registered for K next week. Hadn't really given today much thought, except that I knew he would be unhappy with the whole shot thing, but as for me, nothing major. So I thought. For some reason when we were getting ready to leave this morning I had a melt down. Tears and all. He just laughed at me. The thought of him going to school next year makes me hurt. As if that wasn't bad enough, when we got to the dr office I was informed it would be 4 shots, in his legs. Why did I have it in my head it would be 1 in his arm? I should've known better. Needless to say I am deaf in one ear and missing skin on my arm and neck from him clawing and screaming. We met hubby for lunch and little man went back to work with him for the rest of the day. He wants nothing to do with me now!

2 comments:

  1. He was proud of his band aids at practice last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless your heart. . . I am not sure how I will do when Buddy starts school. No doubt I will cry, but I am hoping I wont need medical attention too.

    ReplyDelete