Monday, April 26, 2010

seriously?

I do not have a facebook account, I struggle with the blog and the whole privacy thing all by its self, I couldn't handle 2! Just weird that way. Maybe its because my dad is a cop & all I hear about is how bad things can happen...anyway, hubby does have a fb account and I have the password. Sometimes when boredom sets in (& lets face it, thats all the time with 3 kids HA! HA!) I get on and click through cyberspace & sometimes even find an old friend. He doesn't have too many friends, compared to some, but I don't know a lot of them. Most are people (girls) from high school. And that is fine by me. I have never, ever, ever been the jealous type. & I hope its not starting now. I don't even ask about most of them but I do look just to see who they are. Well, what's the old saying..."curiosity killed the cat?" He had a new message, & he's had them before, so I looked. Nothing over the top, or even really out in left field, but in my opinion out of line. They went to high school together & have no idea if they dated & can't decide if I think it matters. From what I can tell she isn't married, so no one for her to worry about. But it has bothered me all weekend. I'm not mad at him, just irritated at someone I don't even know. Silly huh? Afterall, hubby & our friend T dance on tables together and make people wonder who is married to who!

1 comment:

  1. MMmmmmm, I am thinking. . .

    Mmmmmmmm, I am thinking. . .

    MMMMMmmmmm, I am thinking I will call you.

    ReplyDelete