Saturday, May 1, 2010

rain, rain, go away!

Friday night tournament games cancelled at the very last minute. Rescheduled for Sat. Ruining our weekend plans!! Welcome to baseball season! Up too late and up way too early because I couldn't breathe. Plans rescheduled for next weekend, and I think it will all work out for the best. Will be interesting anyway. 2 adults, 10 kids...hmmm...
I was right, nothing put together at all! But I had lots of help.
We didn't do too bad, and it only took an hour. One down and one to go :)

Speck was invited on a last minute adventure with a friend so sis and little man and I took an adventure of our own... to the nature center.

he loves to "fish". and I can't argue. this is the best kind. no worms.

he wanted to cook it for dinner.
we made our way outside and found a fun new addition since our last visit.

she loved the ducks. kept calling them "babies"
went for a little stroll down one of the trails. I was hoping not to see anything too interesting like tarantuals or snakes and he, of course was on the look out. nothing too exciting, except for a little field mouse. Afterwards we were warm and thought ice cream sounded pretty good. We stopped by my grandparents house and surprised them & took them to Marble Slab.

While we were waiting for Nanaw & Papa to get off work we stopped at Creekmore Park
the cast does not slow him down in the least. A great day of unplanned fun (because most everything I do IS planned) with two of my most favorite people. He kept telling me how much he loved me and that I was the best mom ever. That, however will change when I make him take a bath :)










No comments:

Post a Comment