About a week ago hubby called my mom and asked if she would keep the kids all weekend. So we headed to the lake Friday night after the ball game. Saturday we ended up working around the house more than planned, I painted & he worked outside. After we were finished I think he really wanted to take a nap but I wanted to go shopping...& I won! We headed to H.S. and ventured up & down the main street where all the neat little shops and bath houses are. Then out to dinner at my very most favorite restaurant...Angels. Its Italian and wonderful! Thank goodness for Nanaw...& this weekend was probably a little more than she bargained for. One of the air conditioners went out & the repair man was over there at 11:30 Sat night fixing it :(
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

Fun times.
ReplyDeleteUm, so glad I called you on your weekend get-a-way. . . Sorry!
ReplyDelete