Friday, May 14, 2010

another one for the books

I came across these old pics earlier...

this was last year's school picture. so cute & soooo rotten! He comes in this afternoon with a terrified look on his face. you just knew he had done something. he finally admitted he had chased a lizard into the neighbors yard. and our neighbors aren't that close so he had wandered a bit...then he saw a snake in their dog pen. so what does he do? he climbed the fence into the dog pen. thankfully it is a friendly lab. then the owner of the house comes out and asks what he is doing in the dog pen! then tells him he needs to get home to his mother! How many things are wrong with this picture? 1. a mother who doesn't know where her child is 2. a child who has wandered out of his yard 3. chasing a snake 4. climbs into a dog pen OH MY WORD!! I think I am definately being paid back for things his daddy did. Who, by the way just laughed about it.
Sweet Speck, pre braces. O how he needed them!

precious baby girl. seems like just yesterday...


Cabo 2008. you can really see the difference in size in this pic!




and especially in this one. he would not be happy with me for posting these :)



this was april 2008...right before we found out about sis. Can I say how much I love, love, love him?! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father for my children. It doesn't hurt that he brought me 1 pound of chocolate covered strawberries today! But I would love him even without them;)




No comments:

Post a Comment