Thursday, May 6, 2010

2 years ago today

I was on the phone with SW. Poor thing had no idea she was about to lose a year or two off her life and probably a little hearing ;) Not knowing I was waiting on the results of a pregnancy test (#10 at that point I think) we were chatting away. Since all the previous had been negative, I was expecting the same, but when I saw 2 pink lines I started screaming & scared her to death.
She couldn't get off the phone fast enough, as I still had to tell hubby and at least pretend he was the first to know! And exactly 8 months later, Jan 6, 2009, she was with me to welcome my sweet baby girl. & I can't thank her enough for these pics. They are absolutely priceless. I still sit and cry as I watch the slideshow.
this pic is a little scary when you think about it!
She was born at 1:08 pm & weighed 7lbs & 6oz
he swore she wouldn't be any different than the boys, but he still looks at her like this today!
little man holding her for the first time
Speck's "first kiss"

Time has disappeared. 16 months later, here we are. She is sweet & kissable. Huggable & loving. VERY active & independent. Curious & into everything. She is a good sleeper, in bed by 8 and would sleep til 9 or 10 if I let her (can't wait for school to be out!) Really laid back and easy going but can get wild with her brothers. She likes to get in on the action but she is tough and doesn't cry easy. Definately figuring out how to get what she wants...has her daddy & Papa WRAPPED around her finger! But I wouldn't change a thing. Looking forward to celebrating a wonderful Mother's Day. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment