Monday, May 17, 2010

Uh-Ho!

I'm surprised its taken this long, little man got in trouble at school today. I ask periodically. Usually when he has had an ongoing time not minding me. She always says no. Today she met me at the door...never a good sign. & said he didn't finish his paper so she handed it back. He made a face at her, put it in his box and walked away. Then when she told him it was time to come in from the playground he told her no. Not that I'm not used to this, but he's not normally like that toward others. We had quite the discussion, but apparently I'm not scary enough, because he still didn't understand how serious I was when we got home. He did finish the paper and write her an apology note but not sure its all "there" yet. I forsee yet another discussion with someone a little scarier later in the evening. We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment