
me & one of my favorite guys having ice cream floats on the back porch

and having deep discussions about life. ooh to be 5 again :)

heading to the ball park. I wish I would have kept snapping pics as he hit first base. Hubby was coaching & he kept telling him to run. little man turned and looked at him and put his hands in the air and said, but I don't want to run. everyone in the stands cracked up. dad didn't think it was quite as funny!

Friday night Speck got to pitch. It was his second outing.

I like it so much better when he plays short stop. This makes my stomach hurt. Hubby says he is a "junk" pitcher, meaning he has no control and never throws the same thing twice. hmmm...nice way of saying he still needs lots of work?!
No comments:
Post a Comment