chauffeur
chef
teacher
counselor
referee
and many more that I cant begin to list, but lets not forget...
a wildlife rescuer
I KNOW how these poor little birdies ended up in the football helmet, although its not the story I was told. When I saw the table positioned directly below the birdhouse with footprints on it, hmmm... He knows what he did was wrong. Both getting them out and telling me a lie. He said he lied because he knew he would get in trouble for getting them out. I think that makes it worse! I was so upset I wasn't even sure what to say. I sent him to his room. Later we talked &, talked & talked about it. But I need to make him really get it. I have tried everything I can think of & am not succeeding. I need some help here, please, anything?
I used a pair of hubby's knit hunting gloves to put them back in their nest so hopefully...

No comments:
Post a Comment