yes, 3 posts in one day & so far so good for the little birdies.
Ran errands after school to get something for Mother's Day and my granddad's birthday.

found this set of 10 molds & with premade clay for $25 @ Michaels. With 3 kids & 2 grandmas & 4 great grandmas it was perfect. came with stamps to "write" their names & the date. can't beat $2.50 each! They are all so hard to buy for, but always love stuff from the kiddos (I made a set for myself while I was at it)

Monday is also my granddad's birthday so the kids all got frames ($1.00 each) that they decorate themselves. now to get them to pose for decent pics... & we had so much fun sitting in the driveway doing all of our art projects. Sis will just have to be a rainbow of colors for the next day or so!
while we were out, buying gift wrapping supplies @ Target, they decided they were hungry. So dinner tonight, hot dogs & pizza from the Target snack shop. Like I said, mother of the year ;)
Very very sweet! They will treasure those.
ReplyDelete