Thursday, May 13, 2010

Speck's 2 "shadows"

Little man wants so badly to sleep in his brother's room, but he is a terrible bed buddy so Speck refuses to let him. We put him in his own bed but wake up to this.
Can't blame him for not wanting to share anymore room...Zoey takes up 1/2 the bed, and she snores.
when they are at school this is her day...just waiting on him to get home
I tried to take a picture this morning since they were all dressed and in pretty good moods but my flash reflected
and by the time I got it ready for a second try, she was done!
this is her new favorite past time. she loves to sit in her doll stroller and have one of the boys push her. surprisingly, they fight over who gets to do it. we'll see how long that lasts!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how my Peyton dreams of a dog that will follow him around and sleep in his bed. I'm the mean mom that says "no dog"!

    ReplyDelete