At least I'm not getting left out. Everybody I talk to seems to be enjoying the benefits of multiple children home for the summer...FIGHTING NON STOP! So far I haven't found anything that works, until this morning. They were at it while they were eating breakfast & I said " I am so glad you guys are fighting. Its great that you don't mind me and aren't being nice. I love it" Needless to say it got silent, fast. And when I turned around little man gave Speck a hug and he put both of their dishes in the sink. Then off to brush their teeth & get dressed without another argument. Hmmm...we'll see how long it lasts but at least I got a few moments of peace :)
In their defense I have drug them around this week a lot. I am rearranging things, getting new pictures of the kiddos and adding some color here and there. I tend to buy stuff & bring it home & take it back. Usually several times before I find what I like, so we've visited a few of the same stores more than once this week! I have also been cleaning out stuff & came across a few old pictures that I thought I would share.
our engagement pictures. July 1998.


Speck's one year pictures


Look at these baby faces! Can you believe they are 9 now?!
No comments:
Post a Comment