Seriously, time is FLYING! No baseball this week thanks to the rain but not sure if its a good thing or not. Speck gets his tonsils out Wednesday so we will only get to participate Mon & Tue. Ran up the hill yesterday & got some cute, cute fabric for drapes in the office. Will post pics next week when I get it all together. Been moving things around, things I'm not supposed to touch, like hubbys prized antelope. Got a text last night from him as I had it in my hands, I swear you would think he had hidden cameras in here! Scared a few kiddos to death about 12 am as they came around the corner and I was standing on the kitchen cabinets rearranging... again! Whats worse, they were still up or I was still working on it in the middle of the night?!
No comments:
Post a Comment