Thursday, July 29, 2010

running and running and running...

I think thats all we've been doing lately. We have only shown the house once but had several calls. I forgot what its like to have to keep it clean & ready for anyone at any time! We started working on ideas for the next one. We are using this plan but making lots of changes, like cutting out about 800 sq feet and so far I really like it. The first time was a real learning experience ;)

More changes are in the works. I sold my Sequoia. I did it last week but was still a little hesitant. That all ends today. We are taking it to LR this afternoon. Only problem is I don't have another vehicle yet! Hubby isn't too concerned, but he's not the one home with 3 kids. I found a suburban in Dallas but the salesman is a little forgetful on returning phone calls & I am having a hard time keeping hubby interested. O well. Maybe that means its not the right one. My brother has a Honda Accord that is sitting at my grandparents that I can drive if I have to but hubby sold it too, so my time is kind of limited. I am a planner and like to have it all worked out before I change anything so this is a little stressful. But in the end it will be more simple, better I am sure!

Got a phone call from the hospital this week (from an application quite some time ago) and I have a job interview on Monday. Interesting. Didn't want to say no right off the bat, so we will see. I think I have an ulcer.


Speck finally had his baseball party. (no pics from little man's since I wasn't there & sending dad with a camera didn't work)
can't believe the season is already over (even though it lasted longer this year, time flew by)

great group of boys having lots of fun! Before you know it we will be signing up for next year.
Now its on to fall baseball. We are very excited with his coaches and team mates. It won't be the same as these boys, but hopefully a good season.

Sister is turning into quite the little turkey. But in her defense, she is the only girl and so much younger, I shouldn't expect any different. She can be sweet and loving one minute and rotten and onery in the next breath. Her new favorite thing is singing and dancing for you. Not sure exactly what she sings and I hope she eventually gets her moves from her daddy, but she sure is cute!

Yesterday I took the kids to see the "Giant alligator & crocodile" in the CVs parking lot. It really was kind of interesting but a little too close for comfort as far as I was concerned. There were lots of big gross snakes too, like the ones on Animal Planet. They loved it.
We leave next week for CA. The high is only 60 so I am digging out jeans & light jackets. A little worried about sis on the airplane. I'm sure it will be an adventure. One that hubby says he is so glad he isn't in on :)
Not sure what happened to the blog background. Needing some help from TH I think! She already helped me this week. I found a dresser (dish hutch/pie cabinet) at the antique store & it is getting painted for Sisters room. Neither of us had a camera but we sure needed one. Like she said "give us girls a car with enough room and we can do anything"! I think we made the kids nervous.
Took Speck to the orthodontist & they are already talking about taking his braces off. WOW. He's excited, I would be, but I'm afraid they will have to go back on in a few years when all the teeth are there. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment