Friday, July 16, 2010

"wascally wabbit"

OK, so last night I was making mashed potatoes for Speck & sis while hubby mowed the yard. All of a sudden he is beating on the back door. I thought something happened so I ran to open it. He is standing there with a blue bucket over my head saying "look what I found". My first thought was a snake so I ran. He sat it on the floor and there was a tiny baby bunny. He found it in the yard and picked it up. The bunny was squealing & sis did not like that a bit. Much to my dismay they fixed him up a little home in a box & put it in the laundry room. When Speck got up this morning the first thing he went to do was check on the rabbit. (Something I hadn't even thought about) He says "mom, wheres the rabbit"? I just figured hubby let him go this morning or maybe he didn't make it through the night. About an hour later he called so I asked. & he said "he was in the box when I left for work". Hmmm...the laundry room door to the house was open & the box was empty so that means I have a cotton tail baby loose in my house somwhere! We have looked in, under, on, behind, and through everything we can take apart. No luck. Not looking forward to finding him, especially if it takes a few days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment