Monday, July 12, 2010

yes, no maybe?

Ok, almost done, a few more changes & I will be there. Its driving hubby CRAZY but all he says is "I can't believe you're doing this now". I'll explain more on that later!
drapes in the office...really like these. You have to see them for real to get the complete picture. They go so well with all hubby's animals. If I could get rid of them I would but unfortunately I think they have to stay. TH you did good!
drapes in the dining room. These are good too. Picture doesn't reallly do them justice.

Living room...I think I like them, have gotten good comments, but not completely attached. we'll see.


Sisters room. Hmmm...maybe. pink hasn't ever been my color. definately not attached in here, but ok. TH you may not have to travel too far if you're wanting some for your house ;)



Sisters new toy box. LOVE it. having a dresser painted as we speak. can't wait!
Its only Monday and I have already had more stress than I handle very well. (& surgery isn't til Wed!) Got a phone call over the weekend about a nursing position that was open & they were wondering if I was interested. First reaction was NO, but thanks. After talking it over with hubby it was more like, maybe...lets keep thinking about it. only problem is, a decision needs to be made QUICK. It is full time days so I would have to leave Sis. BIG hang up for me. But would be home by 3:30, no weekends or holidays or summers. Had a call about 2 weeks ago about a different position that I was seriously considering but still hadn't decided. That one was at the hospital on night shift so no babysitter. But I would be missing anything the boys did of an evening. And have to work every other weekend and a few holidays. I have been thinking about going back to work for a while, and with the whole school thing had been really thinking about it lately. I have worked both positions before. Really liked one and not so much for the other. I think I got advice from every nurse I know and as many of my friends that would answer their phones last night. Hubby has an opinion but isn't being too vocal. I thought I had my mind made up but changed it several times. I have been doing a bible study and when I picked it up last night it seemed as if it was written just for me. I actually got some sleep, instead of waking up worrying and wondering. Made a visit this morning to someone who had one little comment and changed my mind for me without even knowing. (don't get me wrong, neither job is guaranteed but just taking the chance that I could end up at either place was more than I could handle) A dear friend said "When I can't make a definate decision...I don't" & I didn't have to. It was amazing at the relief I felt after my reading last night & my visit this morning. I don't make big decisions well, anything that is going to affect anyone other than me, I panic. Still not sure where I'll end up, if anywhere, but it won't be at either one of the places I was asked about, not now anyway.
opinions/comments would be greatly appreciated on both the house & the job!



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made the right decision! I can't tell you how much I stress over my 2 days a month. It's just not worth the stress if it's not absolutely necessary when you have little ones depending on you!! Oh, LOVE the drapes. Where did you get all the fabric??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Erin {but you know that already}:) And, I am voting yes on all the drapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dining room drapes from Hancocks
    Living room from Hobby Lobby
    Office & sisters room from the fabric store in Fay behind McAlisters & across from new Shoguns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love The Drapes!! They look fabulous! You do not have my permission to take those pink drapes down, Little Miss. So, enjoy the pink. It is lovely.

    And as for the job. . . you can NEVER go wrong with "Being Still".

    Love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete