This wall is one that can expand. My new order (minus one that hasn't arrived yet) and already would love to add more!
These were over the loveseat but have moved to the nook at the front door to "replace" a collagae of just the boys that has been relocated to my room. I just can't stand it when they out number sis. I realize they have been around a lot longer but it gives me a reason to take lots of pics!
This wall just got re framed & rearranged. But I'm really happy with it too.
The full view of the living room . With both windows done now its growing on me. I am thinking I am going to add hardware to all the cabinets. Hubby isn't too fond of the idea, but he will be. I think I counted 96 cabinets & drawers :)
Starving ball player waiting on dinner

No comments:
Post a Comment