We left sis with Nanaw & headed up the hill for a little "mom & son" time.

lunch @ Zaxbys. Pictures are so painful sometimes!

Little man asked one day earlier in the week if we could go ice skating. I said, WHAT?! So with a little click of the mouse I found what he was talking about and off we went. Ice skating in July.

Not too sure at first.

He took to it pretty well. Until the first spill, then he didn't want to go anymore but I convinced him he was fine & had been hit with the baseball harder than that so he got up and off he went.

Toward the end litte man got a little more nerve and actually did really well. I was about 50 feet from the exit & it was like slow motion. I felt my feet just go out from under me and I knew I was going down. I hit hard. The entire right side of my body. I really wanted to cry but both boys were already upset that I fell ( I think it might have been as I took this pic :) so I sat there for a minute and managed to get up. needless to say I am SOOOO sore tonight & imagine tomorrow will be even worse. I think I am too old for this but they want to know when we are going back.
No comments:
Post a Comment