
18 months next week & I already see what "terrible 2's" is going to look like! She has decided the stairs are lots of fun & empties everything she can get a hold of. She hides the remotes & pushes every button she can so the TV won't work. She doesn't pay much attention to Speck, they get along pretty well. But little man is another story. All he has to do is get close to her and she screams & pinches him. Her daddy said she is going to be a drama queen. This is a whole new adventure for me...the boys were (are) rotten but not quite like this!

Great first day of swim lessons. Took off like a fish. I think he even told Mr. Ian about "new ways to swim" & just as I thought, by the time I picked him up from VBS he was fine. He actually even liked it! mom might know what she is talking about after all ;)
Little Cuties!
ReplyDelete