Where has this week gone? Oh yea, baseball camp, dr appt,& for now no more cast! dentist appt,& I have a cavity:( pool party, & baseball games. I think we were less busy before summer!

We have been "lucky" enough to get the 5:30 games this week. The time is nice but the heat, Ugh!

Almost forgot to touch home plate!

Trying to stay cool. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to shed all your clothes whenever you needed to? & be able to get away with that figure?!

Bikini Body!!
Thanks HG for a great time. & as usual everything looked beautiful! I'm thinking you need to go shopping with me one day soon;)

Poor baby was worn out. She slept from 2:30 -6:15...& I had to wake her up.

Little man is MAD. He just isn't big enough to drive yet...at least thats what we tell him. I just don't trust him :)

This was my grandpa's truck. A few months ago he realized he wasn't going to be able to drive anymore. So he gave it to Speck. Hubby has worked & worked (& still lots to go) He wants to get it "done" before something happens to Papa.

He says he is turning into a grease monkey. I think he's a pretty cute one though!
Okay, that whole "fixing grandpa truck" brings tears to my eyes. Love.that.project.
ReplyDelete