Thursday, June 24, 2010

Date night

Thanks to TH for watching the kiddos Tue night so we could go to dinner & Staples. I really needed to go to Wal Mart but sometimes taking 3 kids is easier than taking 1 husband! I didn't worry about sis, but I worried about the poor babysitters. and I was right. I left her screaming and I returned to her screaming. SO SORRY!

Can't believe baseball is already almost over. We are finished with Friday night games, although I can't say I'm sad about that, and only two more next week (per kid of course). Then on to the post season tournament. Then football & fall baseball. Speck is really on the fence. depends on the day & who he is talking to. Little man is all about fall ball. He misses the cut off by 4 months but one of the guys who helps out said to sign him up anyway. I hope he gets by..if not we will have one heartbroken little boy.

WOW summer is nearly 1/2 over. I don't feel like we have done much fun stuff. Last year I tried to do several things a week. I haven't been too successful this year. This morning they got sweep & mop, make beds, unload & reload the dishes & put up laundry. That seems to be the only time they aren't fighting & I get a somewhat cleaned house with little effort on my part. Great vacation ;)

Hubby said he was making the school decision for me. Sis was up from 12:30 - 5 am & he says he isn't doing that so I can't go back to work. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment