Monday, June 28, 2010

busy week

This pretty much sums up our weekend. Speck took a hard fall first thing Saturday morning so he was all but through for the rest of the day. He did get back out for a bit Sunday afternoon.
Little man got to "surf" with dad and that made his day (especially since Speck never could get up!) Had to "repair" an injury & I know the water made it seem like there was more blood than there probably was but there is a reason I was never a trauma nurse. A friend was climbing from our boat to theirs and slipped & a metal tie off went into the side of her foot. She needed stitches NO DOUBT but opted for steri strips & gauze instead. Yuck! Kiddos are at bible school this week. Speck was excited but little man not so much. Hopefully it will be better when I pick him up. He also has swimming lessons @ 1 everyday...busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment