We are still here. For some reason I just can't seem to find the time to sit down in front of the computer. At least not by myself where I could get anything accomplished!
*Sis is still having ear/tonsil troubles. We FINALLY got an appointment to see the ENT but not til next week.
*The boys both got awards at school. Little Man got the math award for his class, a bookworm award, and made the principals roll. Speck made Honor roll and got a citizenship award.
*Sis comes up with something new everyday. And I imagine after the summer spent with her brothers her vocabulary will be expanded greatly. Last week in the car she said "Geez mom, did you hear me" yes. My sweet little 2 year old.
*Sat night we had some friends over for dinner and sis was sitting in K's lap and spit her chicken in her plate. Good thing she has small kids too but I was still HORRIFIED!!
*The boys didn't go to school yesterday or today. And the fighting has begun. We got art projects to work on for Fathers Day and that kept them busy for about 5 minutes. Today we are going to the library and I have a surprise for Wed and Thu...if they can behave long enough.
* Sis had oreos for breakfast. Sounds good to me but probably not a good habit for a 2 year old.
*I worked L & D again last week and it was unusually busy but I still really like it. I am off for 3 weeks and going to work every other Wed while the kids are out of school.
*We didn't make it to the lake last weekend because of make up baseball games. We did go Memorial Day and it was BUSY. Hubby usually backs the boat in and I pull the trailer out. That works only if I don't have to turn a corner or dodge any other vehicles. I almost took the front offf of a truck.
*Speck got right back up on the wakeboard. Little man tried to knee board and got a sore cheek bone. Sis loved the water. And I still don't get in. We shared the cove with a swimming snake . Perfect example why. My mom even tried to wakeboard!!
*I got blistered and a bruised tailbone that still hurts. I was trying to get out of the way when hubby was putting out the anchor and sat on the metal pole for the tube. OUCH.
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment