Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The second week of summer

Started off with baseball camp a minor surgery on Monday, which resulted in me missing 2 baseball games that night, much to my dismay since I had it already planned to be there anyway! But I did drive my self to Walgreens while everyone was gone :) Tues they went back to camp and after a short rest we ventured to the movies and then on to a game. By the time we got home I was ready for bed. This morning started off at the Drs office for Speck. He woke me up around 1:30 c/o an ear ache. And with good reason. Dr. said it burst. Great. No water for him til its healed. He's thrilled and very pouty. He did make it on to camp. Only to be outdone by little brother who won the home run derby award for his age group. I'm sure he was proud of him in his own way, just not so that anyone else could see it! Sis had a haircut appointment which we were late for due to the necessity of the "slip & slide" after camp. Grabbed a quick lunch in the car (which has become way too frequent lately) then to walmart. Sis fell asleep on the way home and I almost couldn't get her out of the car. Little man is spending the night with a friend and worried I might forget to pick him up tomorrow. Sis has an ENT appointment that Speck has to tag along for. And while I'm out I might just have to start looking for a place to live. Don't want to jinx it but don't want to wait til the last minute either.

No comments:

Post a Comment