Thursday, June 30, 2011

I knew I would forget

My MIL retired this week. She says she is coming to visit more. Hubby says he is going to start traveling more! Sis got sick Monday, ("lost" a red snowcone in my car at the ballpark) & I didn't think we would make the party. It was at 2 on Tues afternoon in LR. Who does that?! Well, she was better, and I'm glad for that, but sure was hoping to get out of the trip :) Yesterday we all slept til 11:00. Hubby called about 11:15 wanting to know if we were up for lunch...we had just gotten up period! I had to get a cortizone shot in my foot today. The first joint under the big toe. O. MY. GOODNESS. Apparently I inherited bad feet from someone and doc says this is just the beginning. The boys said its because I'm getting old! So sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I have had one of those shots!!! OH MY is all I can say! PAINFUL...but then feels SO much better!

    ReplyDelete