we headed for the lake friday...earlier than usual but not as early as planned. Saturday we ventured out on the boat and Speck was not a happy camper. He ended up riding home with a friend so his Nanaw could rescue him. I did ok but still more sore than I want to be and didn't handle the heat very well. Hubby got on another boat so he and little man could surf a bit. 4 hours later he returned. By that time I was the unhappy camper. Sunday the inlaws came to visit with the kiddos. ONLY because it was Fathers day, I was being a good sport & we went out again. (I really just wanted to come home) The SD card went nuts on my camera and it won't download/upload or print anything. Not sure whats on there but thinking its lost :( My grandpa fell for the 3rd time. He was outside and no one knew it. He couldn't step up to get in the back door. Hubby is going out there today to build a ramp. They have both had a rough go for a while but its getting a lot worse lately. They also found a spot on his lung. He goes for a needle biopsy on Wed. The dr told them he thinks its lymphoma. Now, I understand having to tell patients about medical conditions. BUT they are 85 years old. He has a heart condition, among many other things. They can't put him under general anesthesia and the options of chemo/radiation would likely take more of a toll than the disease itself. Needless to say they are FREAKING out. Why didn't the Dr. just tell them it was an area of concern that needed to be looked at further? He knows better. He has been their Dr. forever. What is wrong with him?! Now a very sweet 2 year old and her cute big brother are wanting popcicles for breakfast. Every good mom serves that, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment