Friday, June 17, 2011

The results are in

and Speck is out for the summer. out of the water...for at least 6 weeks. he has a "huge" (the drs. words) hole in his eardrum. and because of the size and location it may not heal on its own. we go back for more investigating next week. sis on the other hand is great. her ears are nearly perfect, except for one pesky tube that is still hanging on, but he is willing to give her just a bit longer for it to come out. her tonsils are gigantic but he wants to wait 6 months. again, his words..."you may have a rough winter" but I'll see her back in Dec. and we will decide about taking them out. that was an ok answer yesterday but I'm sure I'll be rethinking it long about the first round of strep throat. now to get up and packing for the lake. what a fun weekend it will be with a cranky 10 year old stuck on the boat with me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment