is already gone :( The boys fought unbearably Tues & Wed so they missed out on their surprise. Maybe next week will be better. Thurs we went to Monkey House and lunch at McDonalds with friends and they had a great time. Only a couple of weeks of baseball left. Can't believe its going so fast! Even though they aren't winning the big boys are playing hard and making improvements. So proud of Speck last night. He doesn't pitch often, and when he does I usually don't want him to, but he did a good job! I'm haven't felt great all week and kept putting it off. Thinking I may end up in the w/i clinic this afternoon. No time for a sick mom with 3 kids at home! Hubby and I went out on a date and mom kept the kids Wed. night. Lets see, we started out at the mall. Exchanging his jeans. Hobby lobby to pick up a picture frame for Fathers Day. Dinner. Chuck E. Cheese to retrieve a pair of forgotten shoes. The store to pick up stuff for the lake this weekend and still managed to beat the kiddos home! Aren't we exciting?
No comments:
Post a Comment