Wednesday, May 25, 2011

sticky fingers

I had to invest in a few fly strips due to the thousands we have at the moment. I went all out and bought the big sticks. The label clearly says "keep out of reach of children". Apparently I didn't keep far enough out of reach. Sis grabbed it with both hands. No wonder they can't get loose. Its like cement. We have scrubbed her poor hands until they are sore. But, its finally gone. I think. All it took was a bottle of nail polish remover :)

We spent some time in the closet last night, just like everyone else, I'm sure. Sis and Little man slept through most of it and Speck dozed off and on with the dog. Not sure why she was in there and I was in the hall...Sis decided to wait til time to go back to their beds before she woke up. So thankful all is ok.

Got a bill for our air conditoner yesterday. Guess it could have been worse. But I think it could have been better. They didn't have to do as much as they originally thought but we never got a good answer either. It is working great now and that's what I'm trying to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment