This will be as short as possible to catch up on the last 2 weeks! Something is wrong with my computer, operator error I am sure, but it will not let me upload pics right now so here we go...
I had been complaining about my suburban and the gas mileage and the fact that I just didn't like it anyway. I was tired of driving one. With the exception of those brief few months I had the Sequoia, I have had a suburban for the last 10 years. I looked at several things, drove a few of them and decided on a 4 runner. It is smaller than the suburban and doesn't have all the bells & whistles but it has whats necessary. And thats exactly what I was after. I love it. I really love the fact it costs 1/2 to fill it up but goes almost just as far :)
I got to share Mother's day with Speck. He turned 10. How in the world are we already into double digits? UGH!! He had a few (12) boys over Friday night. Surprisingly there were no major incidents. The only loss was a piece of tupperware used to house a few reptiles! I got to listen to several very interesting conversations. One of the scariest was the fact they will be getting driving permits in 4 years. O. MY. WORD. They already have plans. The girlfriend discussions were pretty cute too, at least for now.
My mother in law came up Saturday with my neice and nephew to visit. We went to the nursery and bought plants for my back porch. I prefer the artificial kind. The ones that don't require care but she didn't agree. And she has a pretty green thumb. Needless to say she shopped, I paid then she planted. Now I have to water them EVERY STINKING DAY! We'll see how long they last. She kept telling me I couldn't kill them. Apparently she doesn't know me that well.
We got to make a run to the walk in clinic at 8 this morning. Sis didn't sleep at all last night. She ran fever and cried forever. I figured it was her ears but I was so hoping to be wrong. No luck, her tubes are working their way out and she has another infection. Yippee.
I read an entire novel. And I don't even like to read. But it was a good love story ;)
I haven't worked in 3 weeks. They just haven't needed me. Good I guess. But I'm kinda missing it. Maybe this week they will be busy. Did I just say that?!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment