Wednesday, April 27, 2011

laughter, shock, & tears

Sisters favorite song last week was "Jesus loves Me". Before that it was "The Wheels on the Bus". Now its "Jesus loves me all through the town..." I need to record her and all her funny comments. She talks more than Little Man, if you can believe that!




Speaking of, I let him stay home with me yesterday. Big brother has missed several days to go hunting and after my fiasco with student of the month I decided he needed a special treat. Now to make sure he stays well the rest of the year so that I don't get in trouble for letting him skip :)




Ms. SW took around 600 pics of them Sat. night downtown. Super excited!

There was a group taking prom pics when we got to our first stop. They were off to the side

in front of the flowers so SW set up in front of a gate. She had all of her lighting set and the kids

almost positioned. The other group just walked right in front of them and said,

"Are you here to take pics too? We will be done in a little bit"

I was shocked. If it had been anyone else but SW with me, and maybe not in front of a church,

I probably would have shown a side of me that only hubby gets to see on occasion!!

WOW! Even the boys commented how rude they were.




So ready for this crazy weather to disappear. I know we will be asking for the rain long about July but enough is enough. Storms don't usually scare me too bad but we got drug to the ballpark last night, knowing the games would be cancelled. Sure enough we had to hang out long enough to let the lightening get way to close for comfort then start home. As we were sitting at a stoplight about 1/2 mile from the ballpark I thought a tornado was going to drop out of the sky. Both of the little ones were crying and holding hands and it was all I could do not to join them.

We made it but I think I need to have my hair colored again because there is a ton more gray!

No comments:

Post a Comment