we're still around. just not too much interesting been going on. hubby has been out of town turkey hunting, imagine that. boys have had as many baseball practices cancelled as they have actually practiced. sis has bad allergies and has red watery eyes & is sneezing like mad. poor baby. knock on wood its not interfering with her sleep...yet. my supervisor isn't going to let me transfer to a different department. its ok though. things are working out for now. I was scheduled to work Sunday night and they called at the last minute to say I could stay home. YIPPEE!!! except that I had taken a pretty good nap and couldn't sleep that night :) then they called Monday to see if I could come in. are they nuts?! actually, I probably would have gone if he would have been here, but I didn't have a last minute, overnight sitter for 3 kiddos. o well, I'll get plenty more opportunities I'm sure. I have until Friday to decide if I am going to go to summer school. right now I'm thinking NO WAY! ready for this crazy weather to straighten up and get warm for good so we can play outside and sweat at the ball fields!
No comments:
Post a Comment