My little man....what can I say. He was getting ready for baseball practice and having a hard time following directions. When he sat down to have me tie his cleats, I asked what was going on. He said, "mom, I've just been here too long. The good is wearing off" he went on to clarify that the "here" part was in reference to being a part our family.
Not sure about him! Saturday I convinced my mom to take a much needed break from work and venture up the hill with me. I went to look at a vehicle. We are still discussing what the best decision is. Even though we still don't have one made, I do know I will not be purchasing that one. My problem is that what I know we should do is not what I want to do. So, maybe I would be better to leave it all alone for now. Stinkin gas!!
Dad took the boys turkey hunting last weekend. They didn't kill anything but they saw 11. He wants them again this weekend. And hubby will be gone again. Bunch of rotten boys (all 3 of them!)
Last time I worked I got to go to Labor & Delivery. It only lasted til 4 am then I had to go back to peds to take an admit, but I loved every minute of it. Working again tonight and keeping my fingers crossed!
Sister has discovered Cadbury eggs. She is definately my child. Hubby bought me a package last week and I hid them from the kids (not nice, I know . But sometimes you gotta save something to keep you from going crazy!) I hid them so well I accused the boys of finding them. Poor things. & they really didn't do anything. I found them last night and re hid them :)
Yesterday I was in a cleaning mood. Not the dust, sweep, vacuum kind of clean. The empty closets, drawers, & cabinets kind of clean. I washed the mattress protectors, sheets, and comforters on all 4 beds (that was 12 loads) and I washed all the blankets in the linen closet the kids drag out. then I had to do all the dirty clothes. I went to bed with it still running and finished up this morning! My water bill may be as fun as my gas bill!
Guess I need to go take a nap while sis sleeps instead of sitting here.

No comments:
Post a Comment