not sure whose fault the "trauma" was, but we'll blame it on hubby ;)
this was dinner Tuesday night and breakfast Wednesday morning,
because I missed almost all of this...
my Little Man was student of the month!
WOW! How did that happen?! just kidding...sort of ;)
Super proud of him!!
I worked Monday night and got off late, hit every light coming home,
and got behind a bus that stopped twice!
I made it at the VERY last minute.
I was one sad momma. For once his daddy "won the prize"
Several people told him he got the award
for most family in attendance.
My parents and grandparents were there.
Guess they just didn't understand how big
of a deal it really was for HIM to get it. Ha!
tonight we dyed eggs. his were roll on paint.
her's were glitter, but she stole something
from her brother here.
his were tye dyed.
That sweet student of the month told his sister that Mr. E was going to run over her with his dump truck. Like I said, how did he get it exactly?!
my Little Man was student of the month!WOW! How did that happen?! just kidding...sort of ;)
Super proud of him!!
I worked Monday night and got off late, hit every light coming home,
and got behind a bus that stopped twice!
I made it at the VERY last minute.
I was one sad momma. For once his daddy "won the prize"
Several people told him he got the awardfor most family in attendance.
My parents and grandparents were there.
Guess they just didn't understand how big
of a deal it really was for HIM to get it. Ha!
tonight we dyed eggs. his were roll on paint.
her's were glitter, but she stole somethingfrom her brother here.
his were tye dyed.That sweet student of the month told his sister that Mr. E was going to run over her with his dump truck. Like I said, how did he get it exactly?!
this morning she dumped an entire bottle of baby powder out in my bathroom floor. For those of you who know what the tile looks like, it was full of holes. Now its full of powder. And even though I have cleaned it, there is a never ending layer of dust on EVERYTHING. It looked like a bomb went off and she looked like an indian with war paint on. Hubby wanted to know why I didn't take a picture. wasn't really in a picture taking kind of mood at that moment!
Speaking of him. He's gone. Again. And he was kind enough to warn me we were having overnight company in advance. About 2 hours in advance. The day after I worked and hadn't slept. Then wanted to know what my plans were for dinner. After a baseball game.
Needless to say I don't think the cupcakes got the reaction he was expecting.
I spent the day with my grandmother today. I so need to make an effort to do it more often. A very dear, sweet friend of hers passed away suddenly yesterday. And I had to tell her. They were like sisters. Almost like a second grandma to me when I was younger. She wanted to take food but wasn't able to do that much on her own. We went to Harps, Sams, Walgreens, and CV's gathering all her stuff. (when I offered I was thinking Walmart) Then to their house to deliver it. Her friend was the caregiver to a husband who suffers from severe alzheimers. He doesn't remember that she has passed and they had to tell him 3-4 times just today. He gets so upset every time. He had no idea who my grandmother was and they have been friends for almost 60 years. It was awful to see them all go through that. A very tough reminder that we are only here as long as He wants us to be.
I spent the day with my grandmother today. I so need to make an effort to do it more often. A very dear, sweet friend of hers passed away suddenly yesterday. And I had to tell her. They were like sisters. Almost like a second grandma to me when I was younger. She wanted to take food but wasn't able to do that much on her own. We went to Harps, Sams, Walgreens, and CV's gathering all her stuff. (when I offered I was thinking Walmart) Then to their house to deliver it. Her friend was the caregiver to a husband who suffers from severe alzheimers. He doesn't remember that she has passed and they had to tell him 3-4 times just today. He gets so upset every time. He had no idea who my grandmother was and they have been friends for almost 60 years. It was awful to see them all go through that. A very tough reminder that we are only here as long as He wants us to be.
Be thankful. Forgive. Love with all your heart.


You helping your grandma makes me remember all the walmart trips with mine. . .sigh. I sure miss her.
ReplyDeleteThat sweet lady went to my mom's church. She just told me about it. So sad. I so need to make more time for my grandparents.
ReplyDelete