Friday, April 8, 2011

oops!

ummmm, hmmm, well, I let them do it again. (the second time this year) I kept the boys home today for absolutely no good reason at all. At least not one that would be good enough for those who are in charge of all that kind of stuff! Sis was up most of the night with allergies and had finally settled in when the alarm went off, & I just couldn't do it. Little man & I have really been having a tough time this week. Not sure what it is. but the lack of respect/ability to follow directions had taken its toll on me last night. So I'm sure part of it was guilt on my part, since I had a complete and total meltdown, but none the less we are going to have a fun day. A few errands to run then a picnic in the park and no time limits to enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment