So sisters temp went up to 104.2 Wed evening and I panicked. All I could think about was last year and our hospital stay and that we were on the way again. But she has made it since last night without fever. And you can tell she is feeling better. She is back to her two year old rotten little self ;) Screaming at her brothers and tearing up everything she can get into.
Those two brothers of hers caught a snake last night and brought it in the house. They got in a small bit of trouble for that one. Nothing that left an impression I'm sure.
I was reminded this week how much I take for granted. Things that I just expect will be there tomorrow, unchanged. I have to start doing a better job.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad she is feeling better!!!! And, wow. A snake. yikes!
ReplyDelete