Wednesday, May 11, 2011

all the little things

I really want to complain today. But I won't. I will just simply explain what is happening around here and go on and be so thankful for the many things with which we are blessed.
1. Sis is still running fever. Off to the dr again in a minute. We have been up since 2 am. And I am supposed to work tonight. Which means she can't go to school tomorrow either. Thats what I get for wanting to go to work, right?
2. The air conditioner is out for the second time this week. They are thinking there is a hole in one of the lines. There has been talk of tearing out sheetrock to get to it.
3. The cable has been hit and miss for a week or so and now doesn't work at all. Not that we sit and watch it too much but up in the middle of the night rocking a sick baby, it would be nice. They are coming tomorrow. Between 3-5.
4. hubby says I have "pillow regulations" at bedtime. I just have a particular one that is mine.
5. Before she got sick we were talking about moving sis to a big girl bed.
6. The kids are adjusting fairly well to the closer quarters of a smaller vehicle with no entertainment. They actuallly sort of enjoy playing games with each other.


Its just one week. All will pass soon. And it could be SOOOOO much worse. Really I am thankful to get to deal with all of it. There are so many people that would take this anyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Nothing is easy when you are sleep deprived!

    ReplyDelete