Thursday, May 19, 2011

good morning, ummmm, afternoon

I finallly got to work last night. And it was in L & D. Have I mentioned that I really, really like my job?! Its a good thing I can't have any more babies :) Got home and crawled in bed around 10 & it seemed like just seconds when someone started BEATING on my front door. I jumped out of bed and stood there kind of stunned. It took a minute for me to get my bearings and throw on some clothes. It was the air conditioning people. Ours has been out for about a week. Thank goodness its been fairly cool. I think I looked like a crazy person. I might have even scared him!

Sis went back to school today after being sick. She thought it was what she wanted to do until it came time for me to leave.

Speck is wanting a leopard gecko. I did a little research. Its not sounding like a good pet for us. They require heating lamps that have to be turned on and off to keep it between 80-90'. They eat mealworms. But before you give them the worms they (the worms) have to be rolled in vitamin filled powder. How entertaining does that sound? I AM NOT rolling worms in powder to feed them to a lizard. I am a mean mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment