Monday, May 23, 2011

picture update

Saturday night was "the" cookout. 104 total. 58 kids & 46 kids. WOW! I didn't get to visit a lot due to a very clingy 2 year old but enjoyed the few minutes I got ;) Can you believe I didn't pick up a camera? I think I was on my way to get it at one point but got side tracked and didn't make it. Can't imagine how that happened! We had 10 over night guests. Mostly family. Have I ever mentioned it is a GOOD thing we don't live close?! Hubby got the outside cleaned up and put back together and I had the inside going pretty good. Good enough I was looking forward to a nap with sis. Then our sweet realtor called and asked if I would be willing to show the house @ 3. So I called mom & she came over to help with a marathon cleaning spree and an afternoon of piddling til they were finished. No news. Speck was worn out after a trip up the hill to watch a bb game with some buddies and sis was ready for bed early. Little man could have gone all night after getting a nap in the car with dad while they were spending the day together. Think I might possibly get fired from a few duties...the tooth fairy forgot to come last night! I still need that nap.

1 comment:

  1. My tooth fairy rarely makes it in the same week! I'm horrible about remembering! :)

    ReplyDelete