just to catch up a minute:
*Labor Day weekend was opening day of dove season. Hubby took both boys by himself this year. Little Man got to shoot the 4-10. Almost took off dad's head...lesson learned :)
*I wake boarded again. first time up I think 1/2 the lake went up my nose. second time up my feet got above my head very much on accident. third time up I actually made it a good ways. progress for "an old lady" as my boys put it so sweetly.
* Speck had an xray Tues a.m. and another one today. quarter is still there, it is moving so thats good news. will keep watching.
*we are trying to play "keep up" with SW...air conditioning issues! (not NEAR as serious though)
*got to tag along with hubby on a quick business trip to Denver. weather was absolutely gorgeous. beautiful. wonderful. (etc...) did not take ONE SINGLE picture :) but I had my camera in my purse the whole time. we saw a few old college friends and had a fun dinner.
*left behind 2 crying little boys and a baby girl that refused to sleep. good thing their nanaw loves them. I got lots of sad phone calls. mostly because they had to ride the bus I think. and what neat things they can learn on the bus...as if he's not rotten enough :)
*I have to meet with the counselor at school. Speck is still not doing well. now we are having academic issues. back to the crying and fit throwing. not sure what to do about it. today he wants to move to TX. what?!
*yesterday a family friend had her first baby. I used to babysit her. how old does that make me?
*the hospital called & wants me to come in for a second interview. stomach ache.
*on a little heavier note, my aunt was just diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. she has 4 daughters & 8 grandchildren. they told her the prognosis is "not good". if you could remember them in your prayers please.
*I thought I was doing the kids devotional for them. but I missed it "just for me" while we were gone.
*my baby girl is 20 months old now. O. MY. WORD. :(
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

I'm about to call you.......
ReplyDeleteI would love to call you. . . if I had a phone I would. Talk Soon. We have much catching up to do.
ReplyDelete