Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a perfect "do nothing day"

So I took the boys to school this morning then sis & I ran to WM. On home to make oreo cookie balls & cheese dip & maybe sneak a bite here & there. Folded 2 loads of laundry. Rearranged a few pictures, did the dishes all before she got too sleepy. She has decided she wants to be rocked with a bottle again & I'm not sure why, but I'm not fighting her on it. Just loving all the extra time we get. So we rocked for a while and both of us laid down to take a nap! It was great even though I only dozed off & on for about an hour, she slept for 3. It was a perfect do nothing, stay at home, boring day. And as of now, I'm still in my pj's (but I have brushed my teeth:)


side note: I tried to paint her toenails b/c I thought she would like it. OH NO she did NOT. She thought they were "boo-boos" on her toes and cried until I took it off. When we were at WM this morning she pointed to the polish remover & kept saying "no no mama, huh huh". Poor baby, I think I traumatized her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment