Last night we had a late night baseball game...oh how I miss the time limits. & got a last minute text that we needed to bring fruit roll ups for an AR party. Which by the way he hasn't tested on AT ALL yet. Wonder what he will be doing over this long weekend ;) Thanks to dad who made a quick trip to Target on the way to the game. The game that I had to leave early to get the other two in bed. They passed out on the way home and went to bed "ballpark dirty". Yuck! Short road trip to pick up the suburban after getting new shocks put on it. Boys will be thrilled to get their own car back. Spent the morning doing laundry even after trying everything to avoid it. Sis found my long lasting lipstick and smeared it all over her sweet little face. And it is long lasting. I cannot get it off! Dr. visit to get abdominal x ray. Its still there. Very high. Go back Tues a.m. for re-check. Then on to GI doc. Yea! Lost sisters sandals in the hustle of pick up this afternoon. Last ditch effort found them smashed in the school parking lot! And Facebook...lets not even go there today. Thats a whole other post and I'm too tired. All I can say is what in the world are people thinking?!
What are people thikin'?
ReplyDelete