In a few weeks it will be 16 years since I met, who I now know, was my future hubby. A few weeks after that it will be 12 years (& 3 kids)since I married my best friend. He is thoughtful, romantic, sweet, caring, loving, and so much more. Yes, for those of you who know him I am talking about MY husband ;) its just a side no one else sees too often! Anyway, our wedding pictures weren't the best. It was a stressful day and there was so much going on. Our photographer was only there to get a check and didn't care (or really know in my opinion) what he was doing. I thought about it for our 10 year anniversary but I was VERY pregnant with sis so he surprised me with renewing our vows. Last year I was planning a 1 year old birthday party and still adjusting to chasing 3 kiddos. And here we are, already another year later, so the wonderfully talented SW re-did them for us tonight. She has a few posted on the AMC blog. It was a lot of fun and I can already tell I am going to be in trouble...she did GREAT as usual. Hubby was a good sport about the whole thing, monkey suit & all. SW...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! (not that I don't love him bald head and all, but he had a head full of beautiful black curly hair the first time around ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment