I laid sis down for a nap & was busy doing laundry, dishes, etc. She slept about 2 1/2 hours, as usual. Then I heard her crying, very unusual. She always wakes up laughing and smiling. When I opened the door, there she was. Standing beside her crib. She had fallen out! Talk about a horrible feeling. My knees went weak. Poor baby I have put her through everything I can think of just to check her out. I think it hurt my stomach worse than it hurt her. She if fine. Guess its time for a toddler bed :(
Thanks for the prayers for my aunt. I am afraid I made it sound like, well, you know...so just to clarify, since its such a long trip, we only get to go once or twice a year (& since I always have 3 kids tagging along) they decided it would be a good idea to come now, while things are still pretty good. The doctors told her that surgery more than likely wouldn't prolong anything & considering the healing process, it could make the time harder. So their plan is to treat the symptoms and keep her comfortable. As of now she hasn't told anyone what kind of time frame they gave her. And who knows, they are wrong all the time!
2026 Check-IN! OH MY!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment