Tuesday, September 21, 2010

gotta love the simple stuff

last year he couldn't drive by himself. this year he is getting better and it is ALL he wants to do so I am outside from the time they get home.
sis doesn't like the noise so she stays in her swing or in my lap on the back porch

cheese! she has such a personality. so different than the boys.


a rotten, rotten little girl. but I wouldn't trade a second of it.
*Speck was FINE when he got home yesterday. He just didn't want to be at school. and I ended up being the meanest mom ever because I wouldn't let him play outside.
*We had an impromptu date night at home. all 3 kids were in bed asleep by 7:30 & hubby wanted to try a new recipe (he likes to cook & I hate to so it worked well) and the food turned out really good. so we had a quiet dinner & watched Mon night fb. no worse than going to WM when we go out on a date & for some reason we usually end up there before the night is over! he even cleaned the kitchen. Now if I could just figure out how to let the laundry fairy know where we live...she keeps missing us ;)
*Since sis went to bed so early she woke up around 12 a.m. & thought she had taken a nap. O well, I got lots of good cuddle time. (about 2 hours actually) She just wanted to rock and kept smiling & saying "hi mommy".
*I woke up with another little snuggle bug in my bed. at some point little man crawled in between us and tucked right in. Those are the moments I have to remember...its what saves him!
*Speck was so sweet this morning. heard lots of "I love you's" and "thanks mom". Two steps forward and one step back. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment